New Year Sale – 30% off with code NYWELLBEING
Our positive affirmation cards provide you with daily prompts, helping you set positive intentions and practice self-care for the mind without even having to think about it.
Self-affirmation has been proven to mitigate stress and can help you to pre-empt negative thoughts before they can creep into your subconscious. Specifically written and designed with wedding planning (including dealing with wedding stress) and your future marriage in mind these positive affirmation cards are the perfect partner in the run up to your big day.
Cards include varied affirmations such as:
- I am calm, present and in control of my emotions today, tomorrow and on my wedding day (great for helping calm wedding anxiety)
- I choose to welcome more Joy, Love and Humour into my relationship
- I forgive myself (for any mistakes and let go of what I cannot change) [a very important one!
Mindful Weddings Affirmation Cards
- 28 soft touch cards (providing for 4 weeks of daily affirmations)
- Affirmation messages covering you, your wedding, your relationships and your marriage
- Positive Affirmations How To Guide – showing different ways to use the cards
- Soft touch cardboard storage box with gold embossing detail
These affirmation cards are perfect to help set intentions for your big day or make a great gift to add positivity to a loved ones wedding planning.
These affirmation card sets are a part of our mindfulness products range soon to include mindful wedding journal prompts, mindful wedding notebooks and a mindful wedding visualisation kit.
50p from every order donated directly to Mindfulness In Schools Project UK*
Delivery £2.99 Royal Mail First Class – 2-3 working days.
*For each product sold, money is donated directly to our partner charity, Mindfulness in Schools Project, to help fund the incredibly important work they do in teaching children how to reconnect and calm an anxious brain. I’m passionate about mindfulness becoming a part of the curriculum, and every single purchase helps us pay this life-saving habit forward to the next generation – thank you!